YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned
- From Public Records, we collect your name, address and other contact information in the most efficient way
- Your name, address and contact information will be used carefully ONLY FOR OUR USE
- We do not store card details or bank accounts on our server
- We do not use your information for marketing purposes
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by Law
- We will never share your information with third party Companies outside of Consulting Zone.
- Personal data we collect is relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, we make all efforts to ensure the data is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes unless required by Law
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Consulting Zone is committed to making sure your data is kept safe and ONLY FOR OUR USE.and in accordance with GDPR
STAY IN TOUCH
The only information we will keep is your email address, name and telephone numberConsulting Zone would love to keep sharing our news with you AND we hope you would love to keep hearing from Consulting Zone (Click Here)
CONSULTATION AND ADVICE
The Laws are changing and Consulting Zone’s Regulatory Compliance team helps your business to understand and properly comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Consulting Zone’s Regulatory Compliance team assist and guide your business for complete Compliance.
For Consultation and Advice regarding GDPR please contact Consulting Zone at firstname.lastname@example.org or +357 22 004666.